Skip to main content

Reimbursement Forms

Please fill out any of the forms below that are applicable to your situation. Read each form carefully and complete the forms to the best of your ability. Any questions can be directed to Robynne McCormick via email or phone at:
(765) 494-0182

If you are being reimbursed by Purdue University or the Center for Science of Information please fill out the Substitute W9 form (PDF). You will need to provide us with receipts of your expenses showing proof of payment.


If you are international please make sure you have the following items, depending on your Visa type:

  • Substitute W9 Form (PDF, required)
  • Passport (required)
  • Visa Stamp (required)
  • I-94 (required)
  • I-20 (if applicable)
  • DS-2019 (if applicable)
  • Written authorization from your home institution (if applicable)
  • Glacier: If you are not a U.S. Citizen, Glacier documents are required. If you do not have a login for this system please contact Robynne McCormick, (765) 494-0182


If you have a bank account outside of The United States, Mexico, or Canada please fill out the following form:

Wire Transfer Form (PDF)


All paperwork should be printed out and mailed to:

Center for Science of Information c/o Robynne McCormick
Felix Haas Hall, Suite 202
250 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN

When will I Receive My Travel Reimbursement?

Typical time for reimbursement turnaround for payment to you is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive all correctly completed forms and receipts.